The Best Grand Canyon Tours – What you Can See & Explore
The Grand Canyon is one of the most stunning geological wonders in the world. It’s a UNESCO World Heritage Site and rightly so. With a history that dates back to at least 6 million years, the Grand Canyon is one of the most visited National Park in the USA. It’s beautiful, magnificent and so stunning it will leave you speechless.
Its 18 miles wide, 277 miles long and 1 mile deep. This insanely beautiful structure attracts 4.5 million visitors each year. The most popular type of tour is the helicopter tours for the obvious reasons. People want to enjoy the large panoramic views from the air. Its rock layers and flowing colors make it a stunning vision that you cannot get enough of it.
But you can also choose from other modes of transportations like Luxury Bus Tours, Luxury SUV Tours, Desert Hummer Tours, and Small-group Tours.
Find the best Grand Canyon tours from Vegas with us to explore the various sides of the Canyon. You can easily book your tours online and enjoy a magnificent tour of the place.
Visit The South Rim
Without a doubt, the South Rim of the Grand Canyon is the most visited part of the canyon. You will hear people say that if you want to see the true face of Grand Canyon National Park, go the South Rim. The reason why the South Rim is called the “true Grand Canyon” is the expansive view it offers. It looks exactly like you would imagine when you see it on TV or in the travel magazines. It’s a popular destination for people who are visiting from Las Vegas as its easily accessible and provides a plethora of services.
As you know millions of people visit Grand Canyon every year, but most of them prefer to visit the South Rim. The best time to visit the South Rim of the Grand Canyon is during the daytime even though its open 24 hours a day. You can visit the place any time of the year. The day time is the perfect time to enjoy the view from the many vantage points in the South Rim. Just as a matter of note: The colors of the canyon are best on a overcast day as extreme bright sunlight can wash out the colors. Make sure to make a stop at the Hopi Huse Museum and gift shop, it is a truly historic building built in 1904, designed by architect Mary Colter as well as Hermits Rest and Bright Angel Lodge.
What you can do in South Rims:
- Enjoy the views of the Hoover Dam at Bypass Bridge with bus tours.
- Enjoy 3 hours of Grand Canyon National Park sightseeing and lookout points at Yavapai Point, Mather Point, and Bright Angel Overlook.
- You stroll along the Grand Canyon rim to enjoy the spectacular panorama vistas and desert landscape.
- Explore the Canyons Beautiful Lookout Vistas with Indian Hopi House, Look Out Studio, and Kolb Artists Studio.
- Some tours also offer the Imax Movie ( Gray Line Las Vegas )
Visit The West Rim
The West Rim is also popular for the Grand Canyon visitors. Part of the reason is that it’s a much shorter travel time if you are leaving from Las Vegas. After the South Rim, the West Rim is the 2nd most visited part of the Grand Canyon. The close proximity to the Las Vegas is one of the reasons why it’s so popular and the most visited part of the Canyon.
You must know that the West Rim is owned and operated by the Hualapai Native American Tribe. And is on private, not government land. And is the home to the famous Skywalk tours that are so popular with the visitors. The Skywalk is a cantilevered glass-bottomed bridge that hangs 70 feet from the edge of Grand Canyon’s West Rim. If you are afraid of the heights then the Skywalk will give you the chance to stand 4,000 feet in the air. Rest assured that the view from the Skywalk is worth all your time and money. You will not forget the view that easily. Cameras and cell phones are not allowed on the Skywalk ( They don’t want them to drop on the glass bottom ). They do have lockers to store your items.
Additionally, the Hualapai Ranch, Havasu Canyon, Eagle Point and Guano Point also offers the perfect view of the Grand Canyon. The West Rim is the only part of the Grand Canyon that allows helicopter landings. The helicopter option is available with most tours. There are alot of combinations with a helicopter ride to the bottom with a bost ride on the Colorado River as well as extended flight thru the canyon with landing at a private site. This tour option lasts about 40 mintues. So, if you are planning a helicopter tour, the West Rim is your destination.
Interesting Things you can do in the Grand Canyon West Rim:
- Visit the Hualapai Indian Village and take photos with the Hualapai Indians.
- You can meet the Hualapai Indians in their full tribal dress performing the traditional dance.
- Dine at the newly opened Skywalk Cafe while enjoying the panoramic view of the Grand Canyon.
- Visit the Hualapai Ranch and enjoy the Wild West Show with Old West gunfights.
When it comes to choosing the best Grand Canyon tours from Vegas, you have plenty of options. You can choose from various transportation options. It only takes two and a half hours to reach Grand CanyonWest from Vegas. You can easily book your tour online and get a confirmed reservation.
Here are some of the best traveling options available from Vegas:
- Bus tours have more stops and will give you more time to explore the many locations. You will have the chance to enjoy some of the most stunning views on your way to Grand Canyon.
- Helicopter tours on the other hand are faster and offer a stunning view from the air. The West Rim is the only rim that allows helicopters to land on the bottom of the canyon. The coices for helicopter flights are: Tours departing from Las Vegas to the top of the canyon rim or the bottom of the canyon with champagne toast and snacks. Or you can book a Pink Jeep tours with helicopter option, bus tours with helicopter option. There are so many variations depending on your budget. Vegas Tours offers huge discounts for many of the tours.
- You can book helicopter or airplane tours if you want to get to the Grand Canyon fast and want to cover the whole tour within a few hours.
- You can also choose from other modes of transportations like Luxury Bus Tours, Luxury SUV Tours, Desert Hummer Tours, and Small-group Tours and more, for a more personalized tour.
You have plenty of options to choose from. Choose the Grand Canyon tours from Vegas that fit your plan, and budget and enjoy the best of Grand Canyon. Private tours available upon request. Call 1-866-218-6877 for more information.
The Grand Canyon tours includes a visit to the West and South rims, which are the most popular ones. You can visit some of the most popular sites like the Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon National Park, and more. Find the best Grand Canyon tours from Vegas for a fun-filled visit to the most amazing place on Earth.
Book Your Grand Canyon Tours Online With Vegas Tours
Book the best Grand Canyon tours from Vegas with Vegas Tours. You can easily book your tours online and save time and effort. Choose from our different Grand Canyon tours including Luxury Bus Tours, Luxury SUV Tours, Desert Hummer Tours, and Small-group Tours, Helicopter and Airplane tours. Book your tour online and you will get confirmed reservation. We offer tours to some of the most popular sites, such as Grand Canyon West Rim, Grand Canyon National Parks, Vegas City Tours, Valley of Fire National Park, Red Rock Canyon, Death Valley and Area 51 to name a few.