Vegas Tours.com Terms and Conditions
- Tour Reservations Policies & Regulations
PURCHASE & CANCELLATION POLICIES – All transactions will be conducted in the United States. All tour pricing is all-inclusive meaning there will never be any additional charges or fees of any kind once tours are booked.
- Please see complete tour descriptions for exact details as to what is included in each particular tour.
- Full payment of tours is due on the day of the tour experience.
- Credit Cards will not be charged at the time of booking only authorized.
- In the event we are unable to obtain an authorization on the credit card submitted, an attempt will be made to notify you via the email address you provided. If authorization can not be obtained your reservation will be canceled.
- Full payment for all tours must be made prior to the tour experience and can be made on the day of the tour with any valid credit card, recognized traveler’s checks or cash.
- Prices for tours and availability are not guaranteed until full payment has been received.
- All confirmed reservations are subject to being charged the full retail value of the tour if not canceled within the appropriate time allowance.
- No refund will be given for cancellations or changes made with less than 24-hour notice and with some providers 48 hours is required. Please see the cancellation policy in the bullet points on the tour description page under “What’s Included”.
- No refunds will be given for those failing to show up on tour departure day without providing notice in the time allocated by each provider.
- For Tour Cancellations and/or a need to change your tour itinerary. Please call Vegas Tours at 866-21-TOURS and speak to a Vegas Tours representative to make the necessary changes.
- There is no guarantee of tour availability until the time of booking.
- Tour itineraries and destinations are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Vegas Tours reserves the right to cancel any tour due to due severe weather, unsafe conditions, government restrictions or acts of God. A FULL Refund will be given if any tour is canceled by Vegas Tours for reasons as stated above.
- It is your responsibility to contact Vegas Tours one day (24 hours) prior to the tour departure to reconfirm selected tour, pick-up location and times; our local Las Vegas number is 702-236-7920 (Nationwide Toll-Free 1-866-21-TOURS).
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you and your party are in the correct pick-up location at the correct time as stated on your tour confirmation form. Please be prepared to depart for your tour 15 to 30 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- Vegas Tours reserve the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour for any reason. Vegas Tours and BWI/USA Inc or any of its subsidiaries are not responsible for any delay, cancellation, itinerary or schedule change.
- It should be noted that: Tours may include some element of risk on your part and Vegas Tours, BWI or any of its subsidiaries assume no risk associated with the tours.
- The duration of tour hours is approximations.
- If you ever have any special requests or need assistance with a reservation please feel free to contact a member of our expert staff and we will do our best to accommodate you. 866-21-TOURS ( 1-866-218-6877 ) or email us at email@example.com
Vegas Air Tours has a No-Fee 24-hour cancellation policy if you have a change of plans.
Book Early to avoid last-minute high prices and sold out dates and times
- Tours, dates and times you prefer can sell out fast but with Booking Early you have more tour dates, tour times and destinations to choose from.
- Booking Now before you arrive with Vegas Air Tours saves you money and will help you avoid being at the mercy of the Hotel Concierges and Strip Tour Kiosks that sell the tours at full retail knowing you have very little choices.
- Vegas Air Tours have a 24 Hour no-fee cancellation policy on most of our tours in case you have a change of plans.
- Vegas Air Tours has 24-hour support to help you in case of any last-minute changes.
Before Traveling to Vegas be sure to check the weather conditions. Normally in the summer, the temperatures can reach as high as 118 degrees F and in the winter months, the temperature can go below freezing -32 degrees F.
For most tours, you will want to pack light wearing light or heavy clothes depending on the weather and comfortable walking shoes.
Be sure to pack your iPhone and or camera for that Kodac moment.
If you ever have any special requests or need assistance with a reservation please feel free to contact a member of our expert staff and we will do our best to accommodate you. 866-21-TOURS (1-866-218-6877) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To book and reserve your time and place on the tour, a valid credit is required when booking the tour. The credit card you use will not be charged but your reservations are set!
Immediately upon securing your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email with a photo description of your tour, the amount of the tour, the number of passengers you selected as well as confirming the time and date of your tour.
Once we receive your reservation/booking we will send you another email containing your E-Ticket and proof of your reservation and place on the tour.
When you arrive on the day of your tour you present your E-Ticket and pay in person using the same card or a different card or cash or approved traveler check. It’s totally up to you. It’s just that simple and safe.