Grand Canyon Bus Tours for South Rim
The South Rim of Grand Canyon is a part of the Grand Canyon National Park. And, it is the most visited place too. In fact, more people visit South Rim than any other place. There are many reasons for it. For instance, it is easily accessible from Las Vegas. So, you can easily plan a day trip from Las Vegas. Las Vegas bus tours are available for a guided trip to Grand Canyon. You can choose from various packages, depending on your requirements. If you are planning a visit to Grand Canyon, make sure that you know what the amazing options you have. It will help you choose the right package. Vegas Tours offers Grand Canyon bus tours from Las Vegas. You can easily book your tour online.
Find out more here.
Grand Canyon South Rim is More Popular
As you already know, the South Rim I more popular than all the other parts of the Grand Canyon. It has the best views, services for the visitors and its easily accessible from Las Vegas. So, if you are up for a day trip, visiting the South Rim is one of the best options. Here are some of the best parts of visiting the South Rim:
- It has the best viewing point, which includes Desert View, Buggeln, Grandview Point, Mather Point, Yavapai Point, Hopi Point and others.
- It is also great for walking tours. You can follow trails and explore the rim on your foot. Don’t forget to bring your hiking shoes.
- It has many service facilities including the Grand Canyon Village, where you will find restaurants, accommodations, and a visitor center too.
- You can also book a helicopter tour to enjoy the aerial view of the Grand Canyon.
Travel from Las Vegas – Grand Canyon Bus Tours
One of the best ways to travel to Grand Canyon is to choose a tour. Tour services can simplify your planning and save you time. Bus tours are great way to get there, especially if you are part of a large group.
Here are some of the features of Las Vegas bus tours from Vegas Tours:
- Travel in comfort in luxury coach bus with features like air-conditioning, restrooms, and video monitors. You will surely enjoy the whole trip.
- You will be picked up at your hotel and dropped off at the end of the tour day.
- Enjoy optional 2.5-mile Hike to Grand Canyon Village
- You will be provided with nutritious morning snack and Deli lunch. Water is also provided.
- You can book your tour online and pay.
- Guided tours make the trip even more fun. You will have a guide to provide important information and anecdotes.
What To Expect from the Tour?
Visiting the South Rim will give you chance to explore the place in much detail. If you are interested to know about the origin and history of the place, this tour is for you. Walking tours make exploring even more adventurous.
Here is what you can expect from the tour:
- Learn about Grand Canyon through its cultural history, rocks, fossils, pre-historic drawings, critters and more. The whole landscape is treasure trove of information and exploring them is like discovering a whole new world.
- Your guide will take you the best places where you will get more details on Grand Canyon.
- Walk the South Rim trails to explore the place and see the Canyon up close. You will see how the beautiful rock formation has made the Grand Canyon so special.
- Explore the ecosystem of Grand Canyon and the tribes who have lived herefor centuries. You will learn a lot about living in harmony with the nature.
- If you love walking and hiking, there are plenty of opportunities for that. But make sure that you have everything you need for the tour. Don’t forget to bring extra clothes for layering on, hat, hiking shoes and more.
Book a Grand Canyon Bus Tour
A bus tour is an excellent way to visit Grand Canyon in a budget. But you can also choose from other tours too, such as small group tours. Bus tours offer you the best views and depending on the tour package, you will also get to see the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and more.
You can easily choose a bus tour and book online at vegastours.com. Its easy and convenient. Choose a tour, select the date and time and how many people (adult and children) will be traveling. Check the total cost and book. Prepayment is required for booking the tour. You can cancel the tour and if you do it 24 hours or more before the event, you will get a 100% refund.
The Bottom Line
Grand Canyon South Rim is a popular destination for visitors. It has some of the best view of the Canyon and more facilities than rest of the rims. Book your Las Vegas bus tours and enjoy a great at the Grand Canyon.
Vegas Tours offers a wide range of Grand Canyon bus tours from Las Vegas. Choose the one that matches your needs and book online. We provide affordable and comfortable Grand Canyon bus tours.