- On October 30, 2020
- In Grand Canyon South Rim
How to Choose The Best Grand Canyon South Rim Tours
Grand Canyon is the most stunning, and magnificent natural wonder in the world, which unsurprisingly attracts millions of visitors every year. The vast and beautiful stretch of natural rock formations is at least 6 billion years of history behind it. The beautiful, flowing colors on the rock give it a godly feel to the eyes. No wonder, it is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, especially for travelers to Las Vegas from around the world. Las Vegas is the Gateway to the Grand Canyon.
While in Vegas for a vacation getaway make sure to plan a visit the Grand Canyon National Park. The Grand Canyon South Rim tours is the most popular attraction chosen by many Las Vegas visitors, and a must see. Grand Canyon has four totaly different rims. With the the South Rim as the most popular because it is the most accessible and has the most dramatic views, activities and facilities, with hotels, restaurants, gift shops and paved walking paths.
If you are planning a visit to Grand Canyon South Rim, you have plenty of options. Here is how you can simplify the process of choosing the Grand Canyon South Rim tour for your visit:
Why Visit the South Rim?
If you are wondering why to choose a visit to the Grand Canyon South Rim, there are plenty of reasons for it. It is the most visited part of the Grand Canyon with many hiking and walking trails and viewpoints. The view of the Grand Canyon doesn’t get any better than this. Here you will find all the facilities you need for making your visit memorable. Most of the visitors come here before they go to the other rims.
The Grand Canyon South Rim is popular for various reasons, such as:
- More than 90% of the Grand Canyon visitors come to the South Rim alone as it is considered “True Grand Canyon”. It is definitely the most beautiful part of the Grand Canyon and has expansive views that look just like you see on the TV and in travel magazines.
- The South Rim offers the best views of the Grand Canyon with its more than a dozen viewpoints. Each viewpoint offers an unique view of the Grand Canyon, such as Mather Point, Yavapai Point and Bright Angel. There is a restaurant and lodge located at hte Bright Angel Lookout.
- The South Rim also offers a great view of the Colorado River, which is considered as the Heart of the Grand Canyon. Again, the views from South Rim is absolutely stunning and dramatic.
- If you are traveling from Las Vegas, the South Rim is the most accessible area of the Grand Canyon National Park.
- It also has the best services for visitors with family-oriented activities, shops, museums, and various other places. Here you will find convenience, comfort, and ease like no other Rims in the Grand Canyon National Park.
These are some of the well-known reasons why the South Rim is so popular compared to others. knowing these things can help you plan the best tour to the Grand Canyon South Rim.
1.Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tours
Rather than driving there, which is approximately 4.5 hours, take a luxury motorcoach tour, small group tour or travel there by airplane ( a 45 minute flight ), but the least expensive would be a Grand Canyon South Rim bus tour and is one of the best options. If you live in Vegas, have family visiting and looking for something to do then try one of our budget priced motorcoach tours.
It is convenient, fun, and a very comfortable way to visit the National Park. You can choose from various types of bus tours. You can also choose the Grand Canyon small group tour to the South Rim.
A Grand Canyon South Rim bus tour usually includes:
- Pick up at Hotel and Return at the end of the day
- Bus tour in a luxury bus/coach with air-conditioning, restrooms, and video monitors
- A stop at the Hoover Dam for a photo op and visit to the place
- A Photo Stop at Arizona side overlook and at Williams or Seligman on Historic Route 66
- Some tours allow you to walk on your own along a paved 2.5-mile path to Mather Point, Yavapai Point and Bright Angel Overlook in the Village.
- Make sure you take the time to visit the Hopi House Indian Museum and gift shop.
- Make a point to also visiot the historic El Tovar Hotel on the edge of the Grand Canyon Rim.
- If you prefer to not take a walking tour, then try the standard tour which includes stops at Mather and Bright Angel Overlook with lunch included.
A bus tour is perfect if you are traveling in a large group and want to enjoy the stunning views on your way to the Grand Canyon. Travel in a luxury Prevost or Van Hool coach with 52 -56 passengers. All bus tours include lunch. Make sure you plan your travel arrangements in advance as the bus tours do sell out 3 to 5 days in advance especially during the holidays. Children over 2 years of age must purchase a seat. Under 2 years they would be considered a lap child.
Also Read: Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour: Excursions from a Unique Perspective!
2.Grand Canyon Small Group Tour
If you want to enjoy a more hands on, personalized tour, you can choose the small group tour to the South Rim. It typically has 10 to 14 people and not more than that. You will be traveling comfortably in vehicles, such as Mercedes Sprinters, Trekers, SUVs, and other types of luxury vehicles.
The benefit of going on a small group tour is that you will enjoy more comfort, luxury, and privacy. The narrated tours are more entertaining and you can explore the South Rim at a more leisurely pace.
Many people like to travel in small groups as they save you alot of time and less stress with no tour check in at a bus terminal.
How to Book The Tour?
You can easily book the Grand Canyon South Rim bus tour online. It is easy, convenient, and can save a lot of your time. Choose from various Grand Canyon Bus Tours, book online, and get a confirmed reservation. You will be picked at your hotel and dropped back at the end of the tour.
Easy cancellation and quick refunds are available with pre paid tours. Book early so that you can get the best deals. Online tour booking offers a wide range of benefits, such as plenty of options. You can choose from a wide range of Grand Canyon bus tours, such as:
- Grand Canyon MCS Family Budget Bus Tour
- Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour
- Grand Canyon South Rim Luxury Bus Tour
- Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour From Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon South Rim W/ Buck Wild Hummer Adventure
- Grand Canyon South Rim National Park Bus Tour W/ Imax Tickets
- Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour W/ Helicopter Flight
- Grand Canyon National Park VIP Tour
These Grand Canyon South Rim tours are comfortable, luxurious, and highly affordable. There are many other types of tours to Grand Canyon you can choose from, such as the Grand Canyon Skywalk tours. ( West Rim )
The price is the only difference. The Canyon never changes however the prices do. Choosing Vegas tours to book a tour to the Grand Canyon will net you the best possible price than choosing from any other vendor. We have specialized in Grand Canyon Sightseeing since 1999 and offer the highest quality tours available.. The South Rim has some of the best viewpoints, vantage points, activities, centers, and more. While you are traveling, you will also get to enjoy the stunning views of the desert southwest. This is one of the reasons why people love bus tours. They offer the best views and travel experience and only Vegas Tours.com offers the same tour for less than anyone else in the sightseeing business. Compare and then come back and book your once in a lifetime adventure with Vegas tours.com
Book Your South Rim Bus Tours with Vegas Tours for a better variety of Canyon Options
If you are planning a visit to the Grand Canyon, the South Rim is the best option for first-time visitors. We have a wide range of tours for your including, bus tours, small group tours, and helicopter tour options at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can choose from a wide range of options depending on what you want. You can easily book your tour online with us and get a confirmed reservation. You can cancel anytime for free. ( 24 – 48 hours ) Our luxury buses and coaches are designed for comfort and are very cleaned and well-maintained and Covid compliant with social distancing. The motorcoach tours operate with ony a 50 to 60 percent capacity.
To know more about our services, get in touch with us at 1-866-218-6877 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here for you most any time and welcome any and all questions to help you choose from several of our popular Grand Canyon Bus Tours