- On March 23, 2021
- In Vegas Covid Protocols
Pink Jeep Adventure Tours – Las Vegas Covid Protocols
Pink Jeep Tours – Covid Protocols
During this unprecedented time, we are implementing a number of new safety measures based on the guidance of health officials including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies. The safety and well-being of our guests and employees are our top priorities and guide our decisions.
Any interaction with the general public poses an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to severe illness from COVID-19. By visiting Pink Jeep Tours / Pink Adventure Group you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
All of our Pink Jeep locations have opened with extra safety protocols to protect customers and employees.
RE-OPENING SAFETY POLICY AND PROTOCOL
Pink Jeep Adventure Tours is thrilled to re-open for tours in Las Vegas and Arizona and bringing families together for breathtaking guided adventure tours. For the health and wellbeing of all guests and employees during this time, we have made the following adjustments to our policies and protocols. Compliance with all below and posted Pink Jeep policies and protocols, is required to participate in a tour and applies to all guests, including children.
PRIOR TO PARTICIPATING:
- Carefully review the list of symptoms for COVID-19 on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. If you have had any of these symptoms in the past 14 days, please do not participate in a Pink Jeep tour until you have been tested to confirm you do not have COVID-19.
- Some individuals may be at a higher risk for COVID-19, as outlined on the CDC’s website. If you are in one of the aforementioned groups, please consult your doctor and make an informed decision on whether to participate in a Pink Jeep tour.
- Carefully review our Terms of Sale which can be found here. The Terms of Sale contain many provisions that affect your tour booking, including our policies regarding limitation of liability for COIVD-19, tour changes and cancellations, and our refund policies.
- Touchless temperature screenings will be conducted prior to admittance. Guests with a fever exceeding 100.40 Fahrenheit will not be permitted. Refunds or rain checks may be offered. Guests who believe they have a disability that causes a fever should bring a letter from a doctor stating that the guest’s fever is caused by a disability the guest has no other symptoms of COVID-19.
- Some people without symptoms may be able to spread the virus, therefore, guests must come prepared with their own mask and wear it while participating.
- All participants in a Pink Jeep tour will be required to sign an assumption of the risk and waiver of liability agreement prior to participating in the tour.
- Follow social distancing recommendations by CDC. To maintain social distancing at Pink Jeep, the number of riders will be limited and parties separated in vehicles.
- All guests must wear a mask while participating.
- All contact points on Jeeps will be thoroughly sanitized before after each use.
Additionally, daily temperature checks will also be conducted on all employees.
Pink Jeep Adventure Tours appreciates your support of these important safety changes that ensures we can provide fun family entertainment in compliance with government and health agency recommendations and requirements.
NEW HEALTH & SAFETY PROCEDURES
Important Information to Know Before You Go
- Most of our tours are conducted in Jeeps and are limited to single booking, single family, private tours to adhere to social distancing guidelines. Some tours are conducted on larger vehicles, such as Tour Trekkers and other transport vans, that are large enough to accommodate more than one party while adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- Face masks or face coverings are required for all guests.
- Temperature screenings will be taken prior to entry.
- Physical distancing measures have been put in place including physically distanced queues, marked barriers and social distancing reminders.
- Additional sanitation measures have been implemented. This includes high touch point areas being sanitized frequently and providing additional hand sanitizing locations. Vehicles sanitized before each tour.
Face Mask / Face Covering Required
Face masks or face coverings are required for all guests.
Temperature Screenings Will Be Taken Before Entry
All Guests must have their temperature screened. Touchless temperature screenings will be conducted prior to admittance. Anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 Fahrenheit or above will be directed to an additional location for rescreening and assistance. Guests with a temperature exceeding 100.4 Fahrenheit will not be permitted entry. Additionally, anyone who traveled in the same vehicle with that guest will not be permitted entry. Refunds or rain checks may be offered. Hosts must undergo a temperature check and health screening prior to work and will not be permitted to work if they have a temperature or do not pass the screening.
Please Practice Social Distance Throughout the Property
Keep a distance of 6 feet apart from other guests who are not in your party. You will notice signs and floor graphic reminders throughout our facilities. Look for informational signs during your visit to help you and out employees stay safe.
Increased Focus on Cleanliness
We have increased our rigorous cleaning and sanitation procedures. Guests will have a much higher availability of handwashing and hand sanitizing locations throughout their visit to help reduce exposure to germs.
A significant number of hand sanitizing stations have been added in public areas, and other high traffic locations.